Antimatter

But I'm still waiting for the rain...

« Older   Newer »

1. Gidan Razorblade
        +1   -1

'I am a Shadow and I dwell in the catacombs which border the country of illusion hard by the dim plains of wishing'

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE
    As for 2008, I have another full album in my head burning away, but the process of recording Eden was so painful that I don’t wish to repeat that quite so soon. I will probably spend next year casually refining the motifs and arrangements I have, and then see what options are available once I’m confident that I’m ready to record. If I don’t ever reach that point then, hey presto, I wont record it. Obviously, I have no idea when this will be so I wont even bother trying to attach a date to all this.

This year should see the release of an expanded collection of unreleased tracks, tentatively titled ‘Alternative Matter’. At the very least it will be a double album. We’re brainstorming what should go on it at the moment, so more information on that when it’s available.

la parte che "serve" , il resto son ringraziamenti :) un disco di unrelased gira già comunque, è quello che diedero downloadabile gratuitamente un anno e passa fa...ancora reperibile in giro...

22 replies since 7/4/2007, 12:47   888 views